Our services include:
SERVICES FOR BUSINESS
Validity thrives on sorting out messes. Our experience and disciplined approach enable us to locate any problem in your data file efficiently. Our aim is to get your accounts on track as soon as possible.
Validity offers you ongoing support to maintain well kept and accurate bookkeeping records. This can come in the form of:
(a) Providing you training services to manage your bookkeeping, or
(b) Offering you an ongoing bookkeeping service solution.
Validity can rescue you:
- If you have lost all your data and don’t have a backup,
- If your previous bookkeeper left your books in a mess,
- If your Accountant has told you that your books need fixing,
- If your BAS lodgements are well overdue.
Evaluation of Software Needs
There are so many choices in accounting software solutions today that it can be very daunting to choose one best suited to your business and your needs. It can be costly if you don’t get it right the first time.
Validity can assist you to make the right choice. We alleviate the stress of this decision making process by performing a software needs analysis and making recommendations for your business based on these results.
Data file Health Checks
If you are concerned about the accuracy of your MYOB data file, Validity, as a Certified MYOB Consultant, can perform an in depth review of your file.
We work methodically through an MYOB checklist to discover any problems quickly and we will outline a solution to rectify and improve your system.
Software Installation & Setup
Validity is able to provide a tailored accounting software setup specifically for your business. A well structured general ledger that’s a good fit with the financials prepared by your Accountant will give you information critical to your business and save you accountancy fees.
In addition, Validity will provide you with a setup that ensures accurate superannuation, PAYG and entitlement reporting.
We support MYOB & Xero software solutions and we have setup over 200 client data files.
Choose us for:
- Problems downloading or installing your MYOB software
- Setting up your accounting software to best meet your needs
- Migrating from another accounting software program to MYOB or Xero
- Upgrading your software
- Customised forms with your company logo and branding
MYOB &/or Xero Training
Validity provides one to one tailored software training in a professional, relaxed and non-threatening environment in which you can learn at ease and at your own pace.
Lynne Pritchard has a Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training and has taught MYOB Bookkeeping at both NSW TAFE and Nepean Community College. Lynne has also been involved in one-to-one MYOB training since 2000.
Our training sessions are tailored to your specific needs; eliminate the need and cost to you, to train in unnecessary software features that you neither require nor will use for your business; use your actual live data; and encourage learning in a supportive environment.
Our one-to-one training sessions are for you if you need help:
- Using MYOB or Xero,
- Need a refresher course,
- Have a new staff member who needs training,
- Don’t know how to use new features in the latest update,
- Are not sure that you are using your software to its full potential,
- Need training in MYOB MPowered Services,
- Know the basics but want to learn more.
Validity can provide you with a weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping service. We operate both onsite at your premises or we can offer a pick up and drop off service.
Validity offers online solutions that give you the flexibility of full support, or you can work independently and we will provide assistance as needed.
Our Bookkeeping Services include:
Payroll Services & PAYG
Validity provides you with a complete Payroll Solution allowing you to remove yourself from the day to day processing and focus on your core business. We can assume responsibility from the point of installation, setting up your payroll and managing the entire process, including completion and lodgement of your IAS – Instalment Activity Statements.
We ensure you have regular and accurate information that enables you to meet your PAYG Withholding & Superannuation obligations on time. At financial year end we will reconcile and finalise your payroll and issue your employee payment summaries.
- We ensure that your employee entitlements are accruing correctly
- We help you focus on your core business while we process your payroll
- We assist you with award interpretation
- We can complete your Instalment Activity Statement for you
- We ensure that you are compliant with the new Fair Work Act 2009
BAS Agent Services
Validity provides BAS preparation and BAS & IAS lodgement services. We compile and review all your transactions for the BAS period and prepare a summary BAS for your review.
As a registered BAS Agent with the Tax Practitioner Board, Validity legally provides BAS services and has been doing so since 2000. We can be relied on to assist you complete your Business Activity Statement, and related areas. Validity goes further providing you certainty and advice in representing you to the commissioner in relation to the preparation and information on your Business Activity Statement.
- We help you prepare your Business Activity Statement
- We ensure you haven’t overpaid/underpaid GST
- We can help if you lodged your BAS late
- We give you ease-of-mind regarding late/incorrect lodgement fines
- We free your busy schedule by preparing and lodging your BAS/IAS for you
Validity provides you with the full range of superannuation services.
(a) Setting up Superannuation in your payroll to calculate correctly, saving you ATO fines & penalties; and
(b) Assisting you to fulfil your superannuation obligations to your employees & comply with Superfund & ATO legislation.
Validity ensures that you meet your superannuation deadlines and calculate your superannuation correctly.
At Validity we know that no one enjoys being chased for money. We also understand that keeping your suppliers happy is crucial to building positive working relationships.
By engaging Validity’s services to manage your Accounts Payable we ensure that you are provided with accurate, regular reporting on outstanding invoices and payment due dates without nasty surprises to your cash flow.
We ensure that:
- Your Accounts Payable are never in disarray when a supplier calls you
- Your invoices are paid on time without the need for suppliers to chase/remind you to pay
- Supplier invoices are reconciles to their statement and your accounting system
- Your cash flow is well-managed and well-maintained
Validity can manage your debtors for you and improve your cash flow.
We do this by:
(a) Raising your customer invoices for you,
(b) Issuing monthly customer statements,
(c) Providing you with sales reporting & monthly debtor reporting, and
(d) Chasing your debtors for payment.
A correctly set up inventory system can be a crucial time saver when searching for items and performing stocktakes. It is essential that your inventory system shows you accurate margins, clearly identifies where your stock is and alerts you when stock needs to be re-ordered.
A good inventory control means increased efficiency and increased sales. At Validity we understand this.
Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
Reconciling your banks accounts to business records is an essential part of bookkeeping, and one that requires a thorough and accurate approach.
Validity can reconcile all your business bank account statements and credit card statements, as well your investment or loan statements, to your computer accounting system.
This gives you the reassurance that your every dollar is being accounted for.
Other Bookkeeping Services
- Foreign Currency set up & transaction processing
- Customisation of forms
- Fixed Asset Register Management
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Reporting
- Budget vs. Actual comparisons with variance analysis
- Bookkeeping Procedures Manual & systems implementation
- End of Financial Year processes
SERVICES FOR ACCOUNTANTS
Validity is the answer for Accountants and Accounting firms wishing to free their time for strategic tax planning, business development and financial advice.
Do you find that your time is often wasted fixing mistakes made by inexperienced bookkeepers, or your reputation is at jeopardy because a bookkeeper you referred has made errors, or your clients are dissatisfied by your additional fees to fix bookkeeping mistakes?
Validity has the knowledge and experience to solve bookkeeping problems efficiently and effectively the first time. We thrive on rescuing messy accounts and presenting them to you ready for audit or year-end.
If you have clients with challenging accounts, we can help.
Validity will save you money by problem solving bookkeeping issues, training your clients to get it right and stay on track, and most importantly we will enhance your reputation and free your time for your core service offering.
Our solutions for you and your clients include:
- Bookkeeping problem-solving
- Accounting system set-up
- BAS Compliance Work
- Training your clients
- Tailor-made solutions
- Management plans to keep your clients on track
SERVICES FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANISATIONS
Validity provides bookkeeping services to the not-for-profit sector and has serviced a broad range of clients in this area.
We pride ourselves on not only preparing your monthly reports but also in presenting them to your Board or Management Committee.
Validity prepares and provides financials to an audit standard, which means you have accurate financials throughout the year and save on audit fees at year end.
Our extensive experience in tracking funding from as many as 32 different sources at one time allows you to accurately keep track of your budget vs actuals & any unexpended funding.
Our solutions for you include:
- Budgets for Funding Applications
- Budget vs Actual reporting including Variance Analysis
- Funding Acquittals
- Management and/or Financial Reporting
- Profit & Loss Reporting for multiple funding sources
- Audit Preparation
- Payroll Processing